At Rosen & Spears, we are committed to helping our clients seek justice for injuries received as a result of preventable accidents and the negligence and wrongdoing of others.
Our personal injury attorneys have experience in representing clients and successfully resolving cases in which catastrophic injuries occur as a result of:
- Car Accidents / Motorcycle Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Neglect or Abuse
- Workplace Injuries (excluding workers' compensation claims)
- Defective Products
The injuries may include:
- Loss of limbs (arms or legs)
- Spinal cord injuries that result in the inability to walk or work
- Broken bones that cause severe and permanent disability
- Brain injuries that can result in the loss of memory and other functions
- Nerve injuries that lead to the loss of physical abilities
If you or someone you love has suffered catastrophic injuries due to negligence or wrongdoing,
contact Rosen & Spears to see if we can help.