Call now for a free Evaluation.Click Here For Help

Where do I report abuse or neglect?

Every state has an agency where people can report known or potential harm to disabled and senior citizens. To find the resouce in your state, you can go to:

Posted in: Nursing Home Neglect & Abuse FAQ