Call now for a free Evaluation.Click Here For Help

What if I disagree with information contained in my medical records?

logorstipsIf you think the information in your medical record is not correct, you can request that the medical provider who created the record, correct or amend the information that is wrong.  If they disagree with you, you have the right to submit  a statement that you disagree with the information and the medical provider must add this statement to your records.

Posted in: Medical Malpractice FAQ