Call now for a free Evaluation.Click Here For Help

Should I report suspected abuse/neglect of my loved one at a nursing home?

A report should be made to the state survey agency which is responsible for insuring the nursing home’s compliance with required regulations.  Contact can also be made with the office of the ombudsman to see what assistance they can provide.  They act as a liaison between the nursing home and the resident to try to resolve problems.

Posted in: Nursing Home Neglect & Abuse FAQ